Ceramic Boost Shampoo - Instructions
- Apply to cool/cold surfaces only.
- DO NOT apply in direct sunlight.
- Once applied, DO NOT leave shampoo to sit & dry.
- Shake the bottle well before using.
- Pour 1-2oz of product into a clean bucket. Fill a bucket with a 1:100 water ratio, mixing the shampoo until foamy.
- Prepare a second ‘rinsing’ bucket filled with clean water.
- Pre-rinse your vehicle with a high-pressure water hose, agitating and removing any dirt, grime or debris that may be stuck to surfaces.
- Dunk a clean wash mitt into the first bucket, soaking the mitt with a thick lather of soapy water and foam.
- Begin washing your vehicle panel by panel, cleaning the least dry body panel first.
- After washing one panel, dunk the wash mitt in the second bucket, rinsing & removing any abrasives.
- Once the wash mitt is visibly clean & free of any abrasives, repeat step 4 for each body panel.